Reference: 08814 Job Type: Permanent Date Posted: 27 August 2020
Job Type: Permanent
Date Posted: 27 August 2020
Our client, a leading international company within their industry is currently looking for a German Localisation Tester to join their team in Lincoln on a permanent, full time basis.
The role of the Localisation Tester is to provide support during the development stage and localisation consultation to the development and publishing teams.
Duties will include, but will not be limited to:
- Proofreading all translated German texts for products and services
- Ensuring final product quality is to the highest possible standard by performing localisation QA
- Undertaking ad hoc translation work where necessary.
In addition to English, the successful candidate will speak native level German, you will have a good eye for detail as well as the ability to work under pressure. Localisation experience is beneficial, however not essential.
For more information, or to apply, please submit your CV via this website today.
Park Street People Ltd is an Equal Opportunities Employer. We do not discriminate on the grounds of age, race, gender, disability, creed or sexual orientation and comply with all relevant UK legislation. We are acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this role.
Want to earn up to £500? *
*Terms and conditions apply
- Established company
- Role can be worked from home (in the UK) or office based
- Training provided
- Competitive salary
£23,750 + Benefits
- Full training provided
- Modern offices
- Great company culture
- Easily commutable by train from London in less than 30 minutes