Reference: 00098 Job Type: Temporary Date Posted: 27 June 2016
Job Type: Temporary
Date Posted: 27 June 2016
Our client, an IT Marketing Communications agency in Buckinghamshire, is looking for a native German Lead Generation / Business Development Consultant to join their team.
The successful candidate will have extensive experience of the IT industry and in particular developing business via campaign management, market development, channel marketing and similar activities. You will be working with industry leading organisations and must be confident in your own ability to liaise with their specialist sales professionals. Your knowledge of IT infrastructure will assist you in meeting your targets.
You will have an extensive knowledge of the IT and technology sector as well as exceptional communication skills.
You will be joining a small team so a certain amount of flexibility within your role and the tasks that are required is important. In return my client can offer the opportunity to work with globally respected businesses within the technology sector and an excellent rate of pay.
Candidates will preferably be based in the West London area due to my client's location.
Please apply via this website to be considered for this role. Due to time constraints, only successful applicants will be contacted for this specific vacancy.
Park Street People Ltd does not discriminate on the grounds of age, race, gender, disability, creed or sexual orientation and complies with all relevant UK legislation. We are acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this role
Want to earn up to £500? *
*Terms and conditions apply
£25,000 to £27,000 (£10,000.00 OTE)
London - South West
- Fast growing tech start-upcompany
- Entrepreneurial working environment
- Great earning potential with realistictargets
- Modern office with an amazing roof terrace
- Energetic, ambitious environment with great social activities
- PERFECT role forHUNGRY graduate calibre candidates who want fast career progression
£24,000 to £32,000 (£12,000.00 OTE)
- Long-term temp opportunity with commission payable on quarterly basis
- Fluent German & English speaker required
- Gartner magic quadrant leader
- Fast paced, multilingual vendor side team
£11.00 per hour + Holiday Pay
- Home based on a short term basis with potential for further projects
- Working with leading technology vendors
- Working for a UK based marketing agency who specialise in data centric campaigns
- Covering the Dutch market