Reference: 06746 Job Type: Temporary Date Posted: 23 June 2017 Global marketing agency Opportunity to work from home Working for a well established forward thinking company
Job Type: Temporary
Date Posted: 23 June 2017
Global marketing agency
Opportunity to work from home
Working for a well established forward thinking company
Working on a 6 week temporary booking, you will be looking to utilise your German IT sector business development experience in an international environment. With the potential to earn an incremental rate dependent on number of leads qualified. This is a great opportunity to work from home on an introductory booking of circa 6 weeks and earn a good income.
You will be calling on behalf of market leading IT software and hardware giants, you will enhance your knowledge of this exciting sector and focus on generating high quality leads in Spanish speaking markets.
This campaign will involve;
- Contacting senior decision makers
- Identifying the technologies they use and why
- Discussing budgets and the decision making process
- Arranging a call back or meeting.
If this role sounds like the ideal next step in your career and you would like to find out more, please contact Jocelyn Chapman on 01753 834866 or email firstname.lastname@example.org.
Alternatively, to apply, please do not hesitate to submit your CV via this website today.
Park Street People Ltd is an Equal Opportunities Employer. We do not discriminate on the grounds of age, race, gender, disability, creed or sexual orientation and comply with all relevant UK legislation. We are acting as an Employment Business in relation to this role.
Want to earn up to £500? *
*Terms and conditions apply
£23,000 to £28,000 (£12,000.00 OTE)
- Long-term temp opportunity with commission payable on quarterly basis
- Fluent German speaker
- Perfect role to develop your sales career
- Fast paced, multilingual vendor side team
£12.00 to £14.00 per hour + Holiday Pay
- Global company with a people centric focus
- Working as part of an EMEA sales team
- Contract role with potential for progression
- Excellent earning potential
£28,000 (£31,600.00 OTE)
- Well established company
- Attractive salary + OTE
- Training provided