Reference: 06697 Job Type: Permanent Date Posted: 19 May 2017
Job Type: Permanent
Date Posted: 19 May 2017
This is the UK and European Shared Service Centre (SSC) for a global leader in long-standing, branded apparel, who are looking for a fluent/ native level German Key Account Manager/Customer Sales Representative to join their central London office.
We are looking for a dynamic, personable customer representative to jointly manage the German speaking client portfolio for these particular brands, along with some Key UK accounts.
In addition to fluent/native level German and English, you should therefore have experience of processing large orders and dealing with key accounts; attention to detail is key - branded and/or wholesale environments would be great. In addition, SAP experience would be useful.
Offering a large discount on their apparel along with a host of other great benefits, this is a great way of getting your foot into a fabulous company, rich in history. Offered on a permanent contract.
Please apply via this website to be considered for this role. Due to time constraints, only successful applicants will be contacted for these specific vacancies.
Park Street People Ltd is an Equal Opportunities Employer. We do not discriminate on the grounds of age, race, gender, disability, creed or sexual orientation and comply with all relevant UK legislation. We are acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this role.
Want to earn up to £500? *
*Terms and conditions apply
£10.00 to £11.50 per hour
- Recognisable, global leader in the market
- Varied and fast-paced German speaking lead gen role
- Looking for someone enthusiastic and passionate about liaising successful with prospective customers
£20,000 to £26,000 (£11,000.00 OTE)
- Long-term temp opportunity
- Ideally fluent German speaker
- Perfect role to build sales career from
- Fast paced, multilingual vendor side team
£20,000 to £23,000 + Benefits
- Friendly, professional customer service role (non-call centre)
- Role requires a fluent speaker of English and German
- Dynamic and driven team in a business which is going through an exciting period of change