Reference: 06697 Job Type: Permanent Date Posted: 19 May 2017
Job Type: Permanent
Date Posted: 19 May 2017
This is the UK and European Shared Service Centre (SSC) for a global leader in long-standing, branded apparel, who are looking for a fluent/ native level German Key Account Manager/Customer Sales Representative to join their central London office.
We are looking for a dynamic, personable customer representative to jointly manage the German speaking client portfolio for these particular brands, along with some Key UK accounts.
In addition to fluent/native level German and English, you should therefore have experience of processing large orders and dealing with key accounts; attention to detail is key - branded and/or wholesale environments would be great. In addition, SAP experience would be useful.
Offering a large discount on their apparel along with a host of other great benefits, this is a great way of getting your foot into a fabulous company, rich in history. Offered on a permanent contract.
Please apply via this website to be considered for this role. Due to time constraints, only successful applicants will be contacted for these specific vacancies.
Park Street People Ltd is an Equal Opportunities Employer. We do not discriminate on the grounds of age, race, gender, disability, creed or sexual orientation and comply with all relevant UK legislation. We are acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this role.
Want to earn up to £500? *
*Terms and conditions apply
£30,000 to £35,000 + Benefits
- Fast growing tech company with start-up mentality
- Collaborative working environment, everything is about PEOPLE
- Place for innovative candidates; opportunity to put your ideas in action
- Great long-term career prospects within the organisation
- Amazing, new office in the heart of Berlin
£12.00 to £14.00 per hour + Holiday Pay
- Global company with a people centric focus
- Working as part of an EMEA sales team
- Contract role with potential for progression
- Excellent earning potential
£20,000 to £24,000 + Benefits
- Friendly, professional customer service role (non-call centre)
- Role requires a fluent speaker of English and German
- Dynamic and driven team in a business which is going through an exciting period of change