Reference: 06301 Job Type: Permanent Date Posted: 6 October 2016
Job Type: Permanent
Date Posted: 6 October 2016
This is a once in a lifetime opportunity to take your IT Sales career to the next level with one of the fastest recorded hyper-growth SaaS disruptors in tech history, and for the absolutely highest quality of candidate, is one not to be missed out on.
If you're looking for an exciting, modern tech start-up who have already become a Gartner magic quadrant leader in their 8 years of existence, and want to play a key part in the continued success of a hotly anticipated organization, then apply via this website today.
The role is a German Inside Sales Rep, which is focused upon managing the entire sales cycle from prospect through to close, driving a high volume of new business and pipeline in the DACH region.
To be considered for this role, you quite simply need to be great. You need to have a well-educated background, be very business-savvy and switched on with a proven track record of high level success in previous roles. This is not an easy job to get, so be prepared that you will need to impress to be successful. That does mean however, that if successful you will only work with the other like-minded top industry professionals.
If this role sounds like the ideal next step in your career and you would like to find out more, please submit your CV via this website today.
We do receive a large number of applications for our vacancies and regret that we cannot always respond to each one individually. If you do not hear from us within 7 days of applying, we will not be progressing further with your application on this occasion.
Want to earn up to £500? *
*Terms and conditions apply
£20,000 to £26,000 (£11,000.00 OTE)
- Long-term temp opportunity
- Ideally fluent German speaker
- Perfect role to build sales career from
- Fast paced, multilingual vendor side team
£10.00 to £11.50 per hour
- Recognisable, global leader in the market
- Varied and fast-paced German speaking lead gen role
- Looking for someone enthusiastic and passionate about liaising successful with prospective customers
£20,000 to £25,000
- Excellent opportunity to work with an European Client base
- Great chance to utilise and develop existing language skills
- Working with a fantastic sales team to expand and grow with European focus