Reference: 06585 Job Type: Permanent Date Posted: 8 March 2017
Job Type: Permanent
Date Posted: 8 March 2017
An established service provider based in Wokingham is recruiting for a Helpdesk Representative with German language skills to join their team on a permanent basis.
To be successful in this role you will need to have excellent communication skills in English as well as German, additional language skills will be seen as advantageous, however not essential.
As a Helpdesk Representative your responsibilities will include speaking to clients over the phone to ensure the quality resolution of all customer requests and issues, the role will involve data entry ensuring accuracy of the data being processed. The company will offer training on an ongoing basis ensuring knowledge of the company's programs and a thorough understating of the their products and services
You will need to be PC literate and fully competent with Microsoft Excel and Word. Previous telephone and customer service experience will be highly desirable for this particular role. In return this company offers a competitive salary, benefits and training.
To apply for this position, please submit your CV via this website today. If you wish to discuss the role in more detail please call us on 01753 830 706 or email email@example.com
Park Street People Ltd is an Equal Opportunities Employer. We do not discriminate on the grounds of age, race, gender, disability, creed or sexual orientation and comply with all relevant UK legislation. We are acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this role.
Want to earn up to £500? *
*Terms and conditions apply
£25,000 to £27,000 (£10,000.00 OTE)
London - South West
- Fast growing tech start-upcompany
- Entrepreneurial working environment
- Great earning potential with realistictargets
- Modern office with an amazing roof terrace
- Energetic, ambitious environment with great social activities
- PERFECT role forHUNGRY graduate calibre candidates who want fast career progression
- Unique opportunity within the translation industry
- Degree in Chemistry or Biochemistry required
- Chance to combine your industry experience with your love of languages
- Diverse multilingual working environment
- Permanent, office based role
- Full training provided
- Modern offices
- Great company culture
- Easily commutable by train from London in less than 30 minutes