Reference: 06654 Job Type: Permanent Date Posted: 21 April 2017
Job Type: Permanent
Date Posted: 21 April 2017
In a perfect world, we'd all work in glamorous office locations in the heart of London with a team who are truly passionate about the employer they are a part of.
The cruel reality of sales is most people start their formative years in businesses where you are looking for the exit sign far too soon (once you know what you're doing!).
In this instance, this is a company you may not necessarily of heard of but it's somewhere you won't want to leave in a hurry.
Lots of companies say they have an amazing office but most are now fairly passé. Given they are a design driven business, the outside-in and different themes of the working environment really are something else. With a rooftop sun terrace, it's somewhere you won't actually want to leave - no matter the weather!
On to the role; a career in sales is tough. This role definitely needs someone who is driven, tenacious and importantly, comfortable on the phone.
However, this role is all about getting initial interest from prospective clients in advertising their work in a community website. This isn't a difficult sell as this is all about self-promotion and increased marketing collateral for the target customer.
You will succeed in this role if you truly want to work for a company who will give you the necessary skills to build a long-term career in sales. They tend to hire graduate-calibre candidates (non-grads with sales skills are of course going to be considered suitable) who can show they are adaptable and strong-willed.
With this particular hire, you will be working with the DACH region so you need to be able to communicate effectively in business level German and English. Naturally you'll be tech-savvy and comfortable explaining digital solutions to all types of people. This is a business-to-business role so don't worry about calling people in their homes!
When I started my sales career, I genuinely wish I had an opportunity like this one. It's a diverse, young, energetic business who are going places.
Don't you want to be going in the same direction?
Park Street People Ltd is an Equal Opportunities Employer. We do not discriminate on the grounds of age, race, gender, disability, creed or sexual orientation and comply with all relevant UK legislation. We are acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this role.
Tags: Graduate, Graduate Sales, Hipster, Beard, Skinny Jeans, Sales Executive, New Business, Digital Sales, New Media Sales, Advertising Sales, Graduate Opportunity
Want to earn up to £500? *
*Terms and conditions apply
£30,000 to £35,000 + Benefits
- Fast growing tech company with start-up mentality
- Collaborative working environment, everything is about PEOPLE
- Place for innovative candidates; opportunity to put your ideas in action
- Great long-term career prospects within the organisation
- Amazing, new office in the heart of Berlin
£35,000 to £40,000 (£70,000.00 OTE) + Benefits
London - South East
- Fast growing tech company
- Entrepreneurial working environment
- Great earning potential
- Amazing trips around the word; Las Vegas, Miami, China and more…
£38,000 to £42,000 (£20,000.00 OTE)
- A global company who empower their staff to achieve and believe that collaboration and innovation enable them to be successful
- Great earnings potential
- Ongoing training and development enables everyone who works there to have great long term career prospects within the organisation
- This is a company who values innovative thinkers and proactive sales people