Reference: 07278 Job Type: Temporary Date Posted: 20 June 2018
Job Type: Temporary
Date Posted: 20 June 2018
Our client, an established outsourcing business based in Brentford is seeking a German Translator to join their team on a temporary basis to start as soon as possible.
The Translator will be responsible for translating in-game and other promotional texts, websites, or manuals using English and German. You will ensure translations are consistent with the source text, they are grammatically correct and culturally appropriate for the target market.
The successful candidate will possess fluent German and English language skills and you will have a keen eye for detail. An interest in gaming or experience translating in the games industry would be highly desirable.
In return, the role pays a competitive hourly rate of pay and the opportunity to work in a dynamic working environment.
For more information, or to apply please submit your CV via this website today.
- Rate of pay = £8.48 (basic) + £1.02 (holiday pay) per hour
- Contract length = 25th June to 17th August 2018 (holiday cover)
Park Street People Ltd is an Equal Opportunities Employer. We do not discriminate on the grounds of age, race, gender, disability, creed or sexual orientation and comply with all relevant UK legislation. We are acting as an Employment Business in relation to this role.
Want to earn up to £500? *
*Terms and conditions apply
£9.00 per hour
London - West
- International environment
- Friendly team
- Modern offices
- Temporary contract offered on a project by project basis
£10.00 to £12.00 per hour + Holiday Pay
Henley on Thames
- 5-10 days market research surveying
- German native required
- No cold calling! (all companies provide research data each month)
£25,000 to £28,000
- Leading global business intelligence company
- Nasdaq stock listed
- Role will move to Bracknell in the next 3 months
- Ideal role for someone who wants variety alongside translation duties