Reference: 06659 Job Type: Permanent Date Posted: 21 April 2017
Job Type: Permanent
Date Posted: 21 April 2017
Going to work should be something you look forward to shouldn't it? There's far too many people out there who dread getting to work in the morning - particularly in sales.
- Don't you want to be a part of an inspirational, design focused business who are already market-leaders in their field?
- You're already working for an inclusive and culturally diverse business aren't you?
- It's a given that you team is competitive, dynamic, positive and fun; that's your every day norm isn't it?
If you're one of those Sales Execs, Lead Generators, Account Managers, Business Developers, Market Developers, Inside Sales Reps (or any other of the weird and wonderful job titles given to sales professionals!) who actually doesn't relish getting to work each day then please read on (even you don't mind your job, you may still want to learn a bit more in-case this could be your perfect role and company).
An Account Executive at our client is a closer; they have a revenue target to hit so you have to be a confident and experienced sales professional. If you're on the way up and at the top of your game, our client's going to be interested to know more about you.
We're looking for tech-savvy sales specialists with impeccable verbal and written communication skills. In this instance this role is covering the German market so you need to be able show you can persuade, influence and negotiate in German and English.
Targeting SMB's (small to medium businesses), this is a fast-paced, transactional sales role (short sales cycles and high volume). You still need to have a solution driven approach as you'll have consistent dialogue with your target clients so this is not right for someone who throws mud against the wall to see what sticks!
For an informal conversation about the direction you're going in your career, please apply today. We're not pushy and we'll give you honest feedback on whether you'll be a great fit for our clients business.
Park Street People Ltd is an Equal Opportunities Employer. We do not discriminate on the grounds of age, race, gender, disability, creed or sexual orientation and comply with all relevant UK legislation. We are acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this role.
Want to earn up to £500? *
*Terms and conditions apply
- Established company
- German speaking vacancy
- Consultative sales role
- Competitive salary + OTE
£35,000 to £45,000 (£70,000.00 OTE) + Benefits
London - South East
- Fast growing tech company
- Entrepreneurial working environment
- Great earning potential
- Amazing trips around the word; Las Vegas, Miami, China and more…
£30,000 to £35,000 + Benefits
- High growth tech company
- Company partners with businesses from startups to global giants
- Ideally suited to a detail-orientated sales operations professional, used to working in the IT sector