Reference: 06698 Job Type: Permanent Date Posted: 19 May 2017
Job Type: Permanent
Date Posted: 19 May 2017
This is the UK and European Shared Service Centre (SSC) for a global leader in long-standing, branded apparel, who are looking for a fluent/ native level German Customer Service/ Sales Representative to join their central London office.
We are looking for a dynamic, personable customer service representative to help manage the German speaking client portfolio for this particular brand.
In addition to fluent/native level German and business fluent English, you will ideally have experience of processing orders in a b2b customer orientated environment; attention to detail is key - branded and/or wholesale retail/apparel experience would be great, as would SAP, but these aren't a prerequisite.
Offering a large discount on their apparel along with a host of other great benefits, this is a great way of getting your foot into a fabulous company, rich in history. Offered on a permanent contract.
Please apply via this website to be considered for this role. Due to time constraints, only successful applicants will be contacted for these specific vacancies.
Park Street People Ltd is an Equal Opportunities Employer. We do not discriminate on the grounds of age, race, gender, disability, creed or sexual orientation and comply with all relevant UK legislation. We are acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this role.
Want to earn up to £500? *
*Terms and conditions apply
£10.00 to £11.50 per hour
- Recognisable, global leader in the market
- Varied and fast-paced German speaking lead gen role
- Looking for someone enthusiastic and passionate about liaising successful with prospective customers
£22,000 to £26,000 + Benefits
- Varied role with exposure to entire supply chain process
- Multilingual opportunity, working with EU market
- Should be viewed as a long-term, stable position
- Friendly and down-to-earth offices
£20,000 to £23,000 + Benefits
- Friendly, professional customer service role (non-call centre)
- Role requires a fluent speaker of English and German
- Dynamic and driven team in a business which is going through an exciting period of change