Reference: 07399 Job Type: Temporary Date Posted: 25 September 2018
Job Type: Temporary
Date Posted: 25 September 2018
This is a high-end, UK, retail brand who are looking for a native level/fluent German Customer Service Representative to join their relatively new call centre in a temporary contract.
You'll be representing a very well-known brand, dealing with their customers directly via phone and email in relation to their orders and deliveries.
Naturally, relevant experience is desirable, but character and professionalism are of far more importance (in addition to the language skills, of course!).
For those out of work, it means some money over what can be a difficult time to find work (plus optional double pay Sundays!). For others, it's the possibility to gain UK, office experience which could be invaluable to your career.
Based near Basingstoke train station, there's plenty of short-term accommodation around for those who aren't already local. Don't hesitate to apply today for more information!
Please note, you will be unable to take any leave between 23rd November and 11th January and some weekend work may be required as this is their busiest period.
~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~
Park Street People Ltd is an Equal Opportunities Employer. We do not discriminate on the grounds of age, race, gender, disability, creed or sexual orientation and comply with all relevant UK legislation. We are acting as an Employment Business in relation to this role.
Keywords: German, Germany, Customer Service, Customer Support, Retail, Sales Assistant, Call Centre
Want to earn up to £500? *
*Terms and conditions apply
£20,000 to £23,000
- Team focused and collaborative environment
- Innovative business with great developmental potential
- A varied and engaging role where you will really take ownership of your work
£24,000 to £26,000 + Benefits
- Multilingual, EMEA shared service centre environment
- Internationally recognised FMCG company
- 2016 winner of 'Best Workplace' in their category and ranked for the past 5 years
- On-site gym, tennis courts, football pitch + canteen
- Join a leading, independent property company
- Fantastic step up in your property management career
- Be part of a team who provides exceptional service level and maintains the highest standards within the local property sector