Reference: 08619 Job Type: Temporary Date Posted: 20 January 2020
Job Type: Temporary
Date Posted: 20 January 2020
We are looking for a Customer Service Representative with business proficient English + native level fluency in Germany, to join a modern contact centre on a temporary contract, to support customers of a number of high-end, retail brands to start as soon as you are available.
You will be dealing with customers of these brands directly via phone, email & live chat in relation to their orders and deliveries.
Naturally, relevant experience is desirable, but character and professionalism are of far more importance.
For those out of work, it means some money coming up to the summer period (plus double pay Sundays!). For others, it's the possibility to gain your first UK, office experience, which could be invaluable to your future career.
Please note, you need to be available to work on a shift pattern between 7am-7pm, Monday-Friday + weekend availability for occasional shifts.
The office is a 10 minute walk from Southampton Parkway Airport and Swaythling train stations. There is also plenty of free parking available on-site.
Apply here today for more information.
~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~
Park Street People Ltd is an Equal Opportunities Employer. We do not discriminate on the grounds of age, race, gender, disability, creed or sexual orientation and comply with all relevant UK legislation. We are acting as an Employment Business in relation to this role.
Keywords: Customer Service, Customer Support, Retail, Sales Assistant, Contact Centre
Want to earn up to £500? *
*Terms and conditions apply
£20,000 to £23,000
- Team focused and collaborative environment
- Innovative business with great developmental potential
- A varied and engaging role where you will really take ownership of your work
£24,000 to £26,000 + Benefits
- Multilingual, EMEA shared service centre environment
- Internationally recognised FMCG company
- 2016 winner of 'Best Workplace' in their category and ranked for the past 5 years
- On-site gym, tennis courts, football pitch + canteen
- Join a leading, independent property company
- Fantastic step up in your property management career
- Be part of a team who provides exceptional service level and maintains the highest standards within the local property sector