Reference: 08620 Job Type: Permanent Date Posted: 20 January 2020
Job Type: Permanent
Date Posted: 20 January 2020
Our Reading-based client is looking to recruit a German speaking Customer Service Representative to join their busy and expanding team. This is made up of eight UK Customer Service Representatives and two German speakers.
You will be fluent in English and German (both written and spoken). Previous experience in an office-based customer service environment is preferred, as is possessing exceptional communication skills. Candidates from a customer focused retail background will also be suitable.
The ideal candidate for this role will be confident, friendly and adaptable to the needs of the team. The company is easily accessible by public transport, but you should live in the Berkshire area and be looking for a multinational employer with a track record of providing a professional and pleasant working environment.
Based near a train station on the outskirts of Reading, this role is commutable from locations such as Reading, Newbury, Bracknell, Basingstoke, Maidenhead and Ascot. Please apply via this website to be considered for this role.
Park Street People Ltd does not discriminate on the grounds of age, race, gender, disability, creed or sexual orientation and complies with all relevant UK legislation. We are acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this role.
Want to earn up to £500? *
*Terms and conditions apply
£23,750 + Benefits
- Full training provided
- Modern offices
- Great company culture
- Easily commutable by train from London in less than 30 minutes
£20,000 to £23,000
- Team focused and collaborative environment
- Innovative business with great developmental potential
- A varied and engaging role where you will really take ownership of your work
£24,000 to £26,000 + Benefits
- Multilingual, EMEA shared service centre environment
- Internationally recognised FMCG company
- 2016 winner of 'Best Workplace' in their category and ranked for the past 5 years
- On-site gym, tennis courts, football pitch + canteen