Reference: 07264 Job Type: Permanent Date Posted: 11 June 2018
Job Type: Permanent
Date Posted: 11 June 2018
Our Reading-based client is looking to recruit a German speaking Customer Service Representative to join their busy and expanding team. This is made up of eight UK Customer Service Representatives and one French and two German speakers.
You will be fluent in English and German (both written and spoken). Previous experience in an office-based customer service environment is preferred, as is possessing exceptional communication skills. Candidates from a customer focused retail background will also be suitable.
The ideal candidate for this role will be confident, friendly and adaptable to the needs of the team. The company is easily accessible by public transport, but you should live in the Berkshire area and be looking for a multinational employer with a track record of providing a professional and pleasant working environment.
Based near a train station on the outskirts of Reading, this role is commutable from locations such as Reading, Newbury, Bracknell, Basingstoke, Maidenhead and Ascot. Please apply via this website to be considered for this role.
Park Street People Ltd does not discriminate on the grounds of age, race, gender, disability, creed or sexual orientation and complies with all relevant UK legislation. We are acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this role.
Want to earn up to £500? *
*Terms and conditions apply
£11.00 per hour + Holiday Pay
- Multilingual customer service environment
- Open plan, modern environment
- Possibility to gain initial UK, office based experience
- Internationally recognised brands
- Temporary position
£25,000 to £27,000 (£10,000.00 OTE)
London - South West
- Fast growing tech start-upcompany
- Entrepreneurial working environment
- Great earning potential with realistictargets
- Modern office with an amazing roof terrace
- Energetic, ambitious environment with great social activities
- PERFECT role forHUNGRY graduate calibre candidates who want fast career progression
- Great team environment
- Career progression potential
- Part of a growing team working on their key service provision