Reference: 08691 Job Type: Permanent Date Posted: 2 March 2020
Job Type: Permanent
Date Posted: 2 March 2020
Our client, an established services provider is currently looking for a German speaking Customer Service Representative to join their team in High Wycombe on a permanent, full time basis.
As a Customer Service Representative working to SLA’s you will be responsible for providing customer support to both internal and external customers. You will maintain an outstanding level of professionalism at all times and be responsible for dealing with a variety of incoming queries, ensuring these are categorised appropriately.
The successful candidate will ideally have experience working in customer service, you will possess excellent communication skills and be a fluent German speaker. In return the company offers full training, a competitive salary, plus a range of benefits and the opportunity to work as part of a friendly and established team.
For further information, please submit your CV via this website today.
Park Street People Ltd is an Equal Opportunities Employer. We do not discriminate on the grounds of age, race, gender, disability, creed or sexual orientation and comply with all relevant UK legislation. We are acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this role.
Want to earn up to £500? *
*Terms and conditions apply
£25,000 to £27,000 + Benefits
- Multilingual, EMEA shared service centre environment
- Internationally recognised FMCG company
- Consistently named a 'Best Workplace' over the last 6 years
- On-site gym, tennis courts, football pitch + canteen
£20,000 to £24,000
- Fast growing company with great multinational clients
- Great training and career development offered
- Opportunity to develop a career in customer insight/research
£20,000 to £22,000
- Bespoke construction industry
- Training and personal development provided
- Company currently growing