Reference: 08691 Job Type: Permanent Date Posted: 2 March 2020
Job Type: Permanent
Date Posted: 2 March 2020
Our client, an established services provider is currently looking for a German speaking Customer Service Representative to join their team in High Wycombe on a permanent, full time basis.
As a Customer Service Representative working to SLA’s you will be responsible for providing customer support to both internal and external customers. You will maintain an outstanding level of professionalism at all times and be responsible for dealing with a variety of incoming queries, ensuring these are categorised appropriately.
The successful candidate will ideally have experience working in customer service, you will possess excellent communication skills and be a fluent German speaker. In return the company offers full training, a competitive salary, plus a range of benefits and the opportunity to work as part of a friendly and established team.
For further information, please submit your CV via this website today.
Park Street People Ltd is an Equal Opportunities Employer. We do not discriminate on the grounds of age, race, gender, disability, creed or sexual orientation and comply with all relevant UK legislation. We are acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this role.
Want to earn up to £500? *
*Terms and conditions apply
£20,000 to £24,000 + Benefits
- Friendly, professional customer service role (non-call centre)
- Role requires a fluent speaker of English and German
- Dynamic and driven team in a business which is going through an exciting period of change
£11.00 per hour + Holiday Pay
- Multilingual customer service environment
- Possibility to gain initial UK, office based experience
- Internationally recognised brands
- Temporary position
- Great team environment
- Career progression potential
- Part of a growing team working on their key service provision