Reference: 07497 Job Type: Permanent Date Posted: 5 December 2018
Job Type: Permanent
Date Posted: 5 December 2018
We are looking for native level speakers (C1 or above) of German to act as a German Customer Service Representative for one of the world’s primary service providers to the gaming industry.
You will support all customers with their questions and problems via phone, email and webchat, logging the incoming calls and state of the query through to resolution. This therefore requires someone with good communication skills and a passion not only to assist people, but ideally for the gaming industry as well.
In return, you’ll get to work for one of the largest service providers in the industry on the latest video games, in a large, modern office, with similarly minded colleagues from across Europe + a host of excellent benefits and opportunities to progress for those showing a great attitude.
The salary is competitive with the local market, with double rooms in house/flat shares starting from c. £275/month in central Glasgow! Obviously those already living in the area are welcome, but we are more than happy with people looking to relocate from elsewhere in the UK or Europe.
If you want a break into the industry and to use your language skills, apply today!
Due to the high levels of interest in the particular vacancy only successful applicants will be contacted. Park Street People Ltd is an Equal Opportunities Employer.
We do not discriminate on the grounds of age, race, gender, disability, creed or sexual orientation and comply with all relevant UK legislation. We are acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this role.
Want to earn up to £500? *
*Terms and conditions apply
£25,000 to £27,000 + Benefits
- Multilingual, EMEA shared service centre environment
- Internationally recognised FMCG company
- Consistently named a 'Best Workplace' over the last 6 years
- On-site gym, tennis courts, football pitch + canteen
£20,000 to £24,000
- Fast growing company with great multinational clients
- Great training and career development offered
- Opportunity to develop a career in customer insight/research
£20,000 to £22,000
- Bespoke construction industry
- Training and personal development provided
- Company currently growing