Reference: 06584 Job Type: Temporary Date Posted: 7 March 2017
Job Type: Temporary
Date Posted: 7 March 2017
Our Bracknell based client is seeking an German Business Development Representative to join the team on a temporary basis for approximately 12 weeks.
This role is due to start ASAP so interviews will be conducted immediately. This position will involve contacting potential clients, gathering information to pass onto the sales team, generating leads and liaising with senior level decision makers.
The ideal candidate will have previous sales, telemarketing, telesales or business development experience working within the IT sector. You will have excellent communication and interpersonal skills. You will be hardworking, self-motivated and a team player.
Fluency in German and English is essential.
Please apply via this website to be considered for this role. We do not discriminate on the grounds of age, race, gender, disability, creed or sexual orientation and comply with all relevant UK legislation. We are acting as an Employment Business in relation to this role.
Want to earn up to £500? *
*Terms and conditions apply
£25,000 to £30,000
- Competitive salary and OTE
- Established B2B services provider
- Friendly team
£57,000 to £60,000
- Fantastic opportunity to join a company passionate about science and clinical research
- Role focused on the running of Clinical Trials
- Company focused on career development
£20,000 to £23,000
- Team focused and collaborative environment
- Innovative business with great developmental potential
- A varied and engaging role where you will really take ownership of your work