Job Type: Temporary
Date Posted: 7 October 2019
- Global company with a people centric focus
- Working as part of an EMEA sales team
- Contract role with potential for progression
- Excellent earning potential
As a Business Development professional, you will be looking to use your German language skills to develop technology sales leads for the German region. You want to work for a company who are growing rapidly and are the leader in their Gartner Magic Quadrant, where you can be highly successful.
An opportunity to join a well established yet fast growing business at the top of their game, you will be focused on generating qualified leads and actionable information that the EMEA sales team can convert in to sales.
Highly motivated, tenacious and with excellent communication and questioning skills, you will have worked in a similar role with a focus on phone based communication and either business development or outbound customer service experience.
If you wish to discuss the role in more detail please call Jocelyn Chapman on 01753 834 866 or email Jocelyn@parkstreetpeople.com
Keywords: Sales development, lead generation, telemarketing, internal sales, business development, targets, German, German-speaking, cold calling, lead qualification, lead development, outbound customer service.
Park Street People Ltd is an Equal Opportunities Employer. We do not discriminate on the grounds of age, race, gender, disability, creed or sexual orientation and comply with all relevant UK legislation. We are acting as an Employment Business in relation to this role.
Want to earn up to £500? *
*Terms and conditions apply
£24,000 to £32,000 (£12,000.00 OTE)
- Long-term temp opportunity with commission payable on quarterly basis
- Fluent German & English speaker required
- Gartner magic quadrant leader
- Fast paced, multilingual vendor side team
£25,000 to £27,500 (£12,000.00 OTE)
London (All areas)
- Fast growing tech start-up company
- Entrepreneurial working environment
- Great earning potential with realistic targets
- Cool office in Shoreditch
- Energetic, ambitious environment with great social activities
- PERFECT role for HUNGRY graduate calibre candidates who want fast career progression
£25,000 to £30,000 (£45,000.00 OTE)
- Competitive salary and OTE
- Opportunity to network at trade shows and events
- Established translation agency