Reference: 07220 Job Type: Temporary Date Posted: 3 May 2018
Job Type: Temporary
Date Posted: 3 May 2018
Why consider applying for this role?
- Our client is one of the world's largest companies in their sector
- The role is ideal for a switched-on, hard working German speaker; tasks are focuses around market research surveys and require excellent administration and communication skills
- You'll be looking for a part-time role; this position is normally for 5-10 days per month (this is needed in May and June)
- You'll enjoy working in a multinational, multicultural environment but will be working in the German team
What will be expected of you?
- The company is looking to hire someone on a short-term, temporary contract (through our PAYE)
- This is a mixture of market research calls and admin / data entry working with existing market research data sets (270 companies)
- You will also need to translate text from German into English so it is essential you are confident in both languages
- Another element is chasing up to collect data so you will be self-confident to call business professionals in Germany when required
This company is approximately 10-15 minutes walk from the train station so having your own transport is preferred. The is plenty of parking on-site which is free to use.
Normal days will be around 5.5 to 6 hours per day so can easily be worked around personal commitments (childcare or other jobs). Hours of work will typically be from 9am to 3.30pm or 8am to 2.30pm (to be agreed with the line manager). Full time hours are also possible for this temporary role.
This role is a temporary need and this month, the days of work are between 14th to 25th May 2018.
Park Street People Ltd is an Equal Opportunities Employer. We do not discriminate on the grounds of age, race, gender, disability, creed or sexual orientation and comply with all relevant UK legislation. We are acting as an Employment Business in relation to this role.
Want to earn up to £500? *
*Terms and conditions apply
£25,000 to £27,000 (£10,000.00 OTE)
London - South West
- Fast growing tech start-upcompany
- Entrepreneurial working environment
- Great earning potential with realistictargets
- Modern office with an amazing roof terrace
- Energetic, ambitious environment with great social activities
- PERFECT role forHUNGRY graduate calibre candidates who want fast career progression
- Full training provided
- Modern offices
- Great company culture
- Easily commutable by train from London in less than 30 minutes
- Established company
- German speaking vacancy
- Consultative sales role
- Competitive salary + OTE