Job Type: Temporary
Date Posted: 3 May 2018
- 5-10 days market research surveying
- German native required
- No cold calling! (all companies provide research data each month)
Why consider applying for this role?
- Our client is one of the world's largest companies in their sector
- The role is ideal for a switched-on, hard working German speaker; tasks are focuses around market research surveys and require excellent administration and communication skills
- You'll be looking for a part-time role; this position is normally for 5-10 days per month (this is needed in May and June)
- You'll enjoy working in a multinational, multicultural environment but will be working in the German team
What will be expected of you?
- The company is looking to hire someone on a short-term, temporary contract (through our PAYE)
- This is a mixture of market research calls and admin / data entry working with existing market research data sets (270 companies)
- You will also need to translate text from German into English so it is essential you are confident in both languages
- Another element is chasing up to collect data so you will be self-confident to call business professionals in Germany when required
This company is approximately 10-15 minutes walk from the train station so having your own transport is preferred. The is plenty of parking on-site which is free to use.
Normal days will be around 5.5 to 6 hours per day so can easily be worked around personal commitments (childcare or other jobs). Hours of work will typically be from 9am to 3.30pm or 8am to 2.30pm (to be agreed with the line manager). Full time hours are also possible for this temporary role.
This role is a temporary need and this month, the days of work are between 14th to 25th May 2018.
Park Street People Ltd is an Equal Opportunities Employer. We do not discriminate on the grounds of age, race, gender, disability, creed or sexual orientation and comply with all relevant UK legislation. We are acting as an Employment Business in relation to this role.
Want to earn up to £500? *
*Terms and conditions apply
£9.00 per hour
London - West
- International environment
- Friendly team
- Outsourcing company
- Temporary 6-month contract
- Close to tube station
£25,000 to £28,000
- Leading global business intelligence company
- Nasdaq stock listed
- Role will move to Bracknell in the next 3 months
- Ideal role for someone who wants variety alongside translation duties
£9.35 per hour
- Incredibly multilingual environment
- Convenient East Croydon location
- Suitable for keen gamers, those out of work and localisation experience
- Ongoing & future projects to be offered