Reference: 07139 Job Type: Contract Date Posted: 26 February 2018
Job Type: Contract
Date Posted: 26 February 2018
An EMEA SSC for an international FMCG business, based in Frimley, are looking for Rebates Analysts with fluent Hungarian and either: Polish, German or Slovak (+ English) to join their Customer Financial Services team within the Accounts Receivable department.
Ideally, you'll have varied accounting/financial experience and have worked with SAP or a similar ERP. You'll be responsible for supporting customers predominantly with financial queries regarding refunds and promotional discounts and issuing credit notes. You'll also be responsible for the budget for this part of the business.
You'll also help drive sales through the offering of discounts and promotions to encourage purchasing of certain product lines and incentivising your customers.
They are looking for a team player, who thrives on communicating and interacting with others.
This is offered on a rolling, 6 month, temporary contract.
This is a company that prides itself on a strong family history, intercompany relationships and their work with the local community and can offer many different career opportunities. They look after their staff and are offering a competitive salary plus a wide range of excellent benefits including onsite gym (with free classes every day), tennis courts, football pitch and pitch & putt golf.
If you are excited reading this and feel you have all of the attributes required, don't hesitate to apply today.
~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~
Please apply via this website to be considered for this role. Due to time constraints, only successful applicants will be contacted for these specific vacancies.
Park Street People Ltd is an Equal Opportunities Employer. We do not discriminate on the grounds of age, race, gender, disability, creed or sexual orientation and comply with all relevant UK legislation. We are acting as an Employment Business in relation to this role.
Want to earn up to £500? *
*Terms and conditions apply
£24,000 to £27,000 + Benefits
- Multilingual, EMEA shared service centre
- Internationally recognised FMCG company
- 4 time recipient of 'Best Workplace' in last 5 years
- On-site gym, tennis courts, football pitch + canteen
£24,000 to £27,000
- Working with a globally recognised consumer tech company
- Working in an highly motivated start up environment
- Accounts Assistant/GL/AP level role
£22,500 to £25,000 + Benefits
- Opportunity for those looking to join a world-class organisation
- Suitable for Accounts Payable Analysts
- Wonderful Cotswolds location
- Modern and relatively new EMEA SSC - international manufacturer of $6 billion turnover