Reference: 00115 Job Type: Permanent Date Posted: 1 July 2016
Job Type: Permanent
Date Posted: 1 July 2016
|This is a fabulous opportunity for a native German speaker with fluent English to utilise your affiliate resources to optimise performance for a top five European online gaming company, who currently have seven internationally famous brands on the market.
-manage and maintain the affiliate relationships
-negotiate affiliate contracts, identify and recruit new affiliates
-optimise the affiliate network, improving efficiency
-create monthly reports and analysis of the affiliate program, assessing new growth opportunities, and creating a strategic plan for each quarter
-create the affiliate communications i.e. newsletters and proposals
-consistently liaise with affiliates, to ensure smooth communication and productivity
-native leveled German language
-experience in building an affiliate network/program
-experience in recruiting new affiliates, and assessing their effectivness
-excellent written and verbal German and English
-and interest in the sporting industry.
To apply for this position or to find out further information, please submit your CV via this website today. Due to the high levels of interest expected in this particular vacancy only successful applicants will be contacted.
Park Street People Ltd is an Equal Opportunities Employer. We do not discriminate on the grounds of age, race, gender, disability, creed or sexual orientation and comply with all relevant UK legislation. We are acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this role.
Want to earn up to £500? *
*Terms and conditions apply
€35,000 to €40,000
- Working for a growing, global company
- Excellent opportunity to work for a company that truly value their employees
- Joining a fast paced, proactive team with significant experience within the pharma / healthcare sector
£34,000 to £40,000 + Benefits
- Great opportunity for a goal orientated and passionate SEO expert to work on exciting online strategies
- Leading consumer services business in Thames Valley region
- Working along respected and award-winning marketing team
- Fast paced and vibrant organisation with modern offices and great onsite facilities
£18,000 to £23,000
- Team focused and collaborative environment
- Innovative business with great developmental potential
- A varied and engaging role where you will really take ownership of your work