Job Type: Permanent
Date Posted: 11 July 2017
- Company offers great opportunity for personal and career development
- Multi-award winning company
- Opportunity to use both your front end and back end development skills and work with people who believe in design
- Working with the worlds top IT and technology companies.
Working as part of an award winning team you are looking to join a development team where you can utilise both front end and back end skills. Having the opportunity to work as a Full Stack Web Developer and working on cutting edge development technologies are key criteria for you in your next role and my client can offer this and more.
Providing an inspiring and creative environment to work in, key responsibilities include:
- Develop and build the architecture of new web applications
- Build reusable high quality code and libraries
- Code optimization
- Translation of Ui/UX wireframes to visual elements
- Integration of front end and back end elements
- Support and maintenance of existing client web deployment
You will have core skills in ASP.NET, .NET core (MVC) and HTML5. Experience in Angular, React, JS also key.
The capacity to work across mutiple delivery platforms is essential and provides great opportunity for the right candidate to build upon their experience in this area.
The ability to work with CSS pre-processors and fundamental design principles is essential as well as the ability to use Bower, Gulp and/or NPM.
If this sounds like the ideal next step in your web development career and you would like to find out more about this great opportunity, please call Jocelyn Chapman on 01753 834866 or email Jocelyn@parkstreetpeople.com
Park Street People Ltd does not discriminate on the grounds of age, race, gender, disability, creed or sexual orientation and complies with all relevant UK legislation. We are acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this role.
Want to earn up to £500? *
*Terms and conditions apply