Reference: 06610 Job Type: Temporary Date Posted: 5 July 2017
Job Type: Temporary
Date Posted: 5 July 2017
- Meet and greet visitors to building
- Prepare visitor badges
- Receive parcels from couriers
For further information please call Sue on: 01753 830 706 or e-mail firstname.lastname@example.org
We do receive a high number of applications for our vacancies so we are not always able to individually contact every applicant.
If you do not hear from us within 7 days of applying, then we will not be processing your application further on this occasion.
Park Street People Ltd is an Equal Opportunities Employer. We do not discriminate on the grounds of age, race, gender, disability, creed or sexual orientation and comply with all relevant UK legislation. We are acting as an Employment Business in relation to this role.
Want to earn up to £500? *
*Terms and conditions apply
£21,750 + Benefits
- Established company
- Suitable for a recent graduate
- Training provided
- Modern offices
- Easily commutable by public transport
£9.00 to £11.00 per hour + Holiday Pay
Henley on Thames
- Great location to commute to from East Reading and surrounding area (car driver preferred)
- Perfect role for someone who is looking to work part time hours on a consistent basis
- Fluent (native) Russian speaker required
Up to £20,000 (£28,000.00 OTE) + Benefits
- Joining a global Market Leader.
- Pharmaceutical/medical industry.
- Target driven environment.
- Close-knit, supportive team.