Reference: 08906 Job Type: Permanent Date Posted: 6 January 2021
Job Type: Permanent
Date Posted: 6 January 2021
Our client, an established language services provider is seeking a native level French speaker to work as an English – French Translator and Proofreader. The position can either be home based (in the UK), alternatively office based longer term in the south east of England.
Your primary responsibility in this role will be to produce high-quality and accurate translations of documents from English into French, as well as proofreading these texts as required. In addition, you will proofread/revise the translation work of others, format translations and post edit machine translations.
The ideal candidate will be educated to degree level (or equivalent) in a relevant discipline, you will speak native level French and have well developed English language skills. The successful candidate will have a keen eye for detail and have the ability to work to deadlines independently or as part of a team.
In return, the company offers a competitive salary and on the job training.
To apply, or for more information about the role, please submit your CV via this website today.
Park Street People Ltd is an Equal Opportunities Employer. We do not discriminate on the grounds of age, race, gender, disability, creed or sexual orientation and comply with all relevant UK legislation. We are acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this role.
Want to earn up to £500? *
*Terms and conditions apply
- Global company with a people centric focus
- Part of a European focused marketing team
- Perfect role if you are passionate about digital marketing
- Well established company
- Attractive salary
- Training provided
£10.00 per hour
- Temporary project starting ASAP until December
- Offices based in East Croydon however the project will be working from home for the time being.
- Working hours 08:00-16:00, Monday - Friday
- Suitable for keen gamers, those out of work and localisation experience
- Ideal for students