Reference: 07102 Job Type: Permanent Date Posted: 9 February 2018
Job Type: Permanent
Date Posted: 9 February 2018
We are looking for a native level/fluent (Senior) French Statutory Accountant to join the EMEA financial shared service centre for an international manufacturer with $6 billion annual revenue.
Reporting to the EMEA Financial Manager, you'll be responsible for statutory accounts and financial reporting under French (for standalone) & US GAAP (for consolidated) for the French trading entities.
Responsibilities include (although not limited to):
- Statutory accounts under French and US GAAP (this is a must)
- Tax returns to French authorities on behalf of French business entities
- Maintenance of financial records, month end journals, P&L reporting
- Reconciliations; investigation of discrepancies
Due to the team structure with support above you, this is a great opportunity to step into a more senior level role.
- We're ideally looking for someone who has either recently worked in France or has worked in another country on behalf of the French trading entities to ensure current knowledge.
- You should be driven and personable, with strong numeric and problem-solving qualities.
- You should have SAP experience.
- Experience in an EMEA/European SSC (or BPO) is desirable.
- Examples of previous process improvements would be great.
This is an opportunity to step up in your career and should be seen as a medium-long term opportunity (3 years minimum). People relocating within the UK or from mainland Europe are more than welcomed. The wonderful city of Bristol is about a 40 minute drive from the office and nearby Gloucester is an easy bus away.
The company prides itself on family values, a strong sense of inclusion and allowing individuals to gain exposure to other business areas. Set in the beautiful rural county of Gloucestershire in a modern office, this is a great long-term opportunity.
~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~
Due to the high levels of interest in the particular vacancy only successful applicants will be contacted. Park Street People Ltd is an Equal Opportunities Employer.
We do not discriminate on the grounds of age, race, gender, disability, creed or sexual orientation and comply with all relevant UK legislation. We are acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this role.
Want to earn up to £500? *
*Terms and conditions apply
- People centric organisation with a focus on excellence
- Good location coupled with a modern working environment
- Global biotechnology company