Reference: 07228 Job Type: Permanent Date Posted: 14 May 2018
Job Type: Permanent
Date Posted: 14 May 2018
An established language services provider based in Surrey is seeking a Translation Project Manager to join their team on a permanent basis.
As a Project Manager you will be working on a number of projects ensuring that the client’s requests are dealt with on time and that the quality of the project is met. You will be liaising with both internal and external contacts on a daily basis to ensure smooth running of the project.
The successful candidate will speak native level English along with fluent French and you will be educated to degree level or above. You will have excellent organisational skills as well as excellent verbal and written skills.
This position would be perfect for a recent graduate looking to start their career in the translation industry or for somebody in a similar position looking for a new challenge.
In return our client is offering a competitive salary and an attractive range of benefits. Should you wish to find out more information or to apply for this role, please submit your CV via this website today.
Park Street People Ltd is an Equal Opportunities Employer. We do not discriminate on the grounds of age, race, gender, disability, creed or sexual orientation and comply with all relevant UK legislation. We are acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this role.
Want to earn up to £500? *
*Terms and conditions apply
- Established language service provider
- Friendly team environment
- Competitive salary
£50,000 to £60,000
London - West
- Working for a growing, global company
- Excellent opportunity to work for a company that truly value their employees
- Joining a fast paced, proactive team with significant experience within the pharma / healthcare sector
- People centric organisation with a focus on excellence
- Good location coupled with a modern working environment
- Global biotechnology company