Reference: 08736 Job Type: Permanent Date Posted: 23 April 2020
Job Type: Permanent
Date Posted: 23 April 2020
Our client, a global technology company is currently looking for a French Speaking Executive Assistant to support the Director of their global art program.
This role is ideally suited to someone passionate and enthusiastic about art and other creative areas. Coupled with prior PA / EA experience, you will be a natural organiser and planner who is comfortable working independently and in a small team. Everything in this role focuses on technology so any exposure to consumer tech is also highly advantageous.
- Extensive diary management, travel arrangements and personal administration for the Director
- Preparing the Director’s daily schedule whilst ensuring deadlines are being followed through
- Expense monitoring, filing and managing
- Ad-hoc duties when required, dealing with deliveries, purchases and other office administration tasks
- Significant experience as an Executive Assistant / Personal Assistant
- Fluent in English and French (both must be at a business level)
- Preferably educated to a degree level
- Excellent knowledge of Microsoft Office and Google Suite
- Exceptional communication and time management skills
- Understanding and appreciation of art is highly advantageous
- Flexibility to travel occasionally
Park Street People Ltd is an Equal Opportunities Employer. We do not discriminate on the grounds of age, race, gender, disability, creed or sexual orientation and comply with all relevant UK legislation. We are acting as an Employment Business in relation to this role.
Want to earn up to £500? *
*Terms and conditions apply
Competitive + Benefits
- Well known brand
- Good team environment
- Competitive salary & benefits