Reference: 09516 Job Type: Permanent Date Posted: 12 January 2022
Job Type: Permanent
Date Posted: 12 January 2022
An established IT service provider is currently looking for a 1st Line Support Analyst with native level French to join their organisation on a permanent, full-time basis.
This role is suitable for those with French and English languages who are passionate about technology and are keen to progress their career in the IT industry, working with business clients worldwide.
Please note, this if offered on a shift pattern across days and nights, so you must be comfortable working consecutive nights.
Responsibilities will include, but will not be limited to:
- Providing 1st line support to a range of clients worldwide whilst delivering exceptional customer service
- Diagnosing and resolving problems involving software, hardware and service
- Logging tickets accurately for each customer, determining their priority and diagnosis accordingly
- Ensuring tickets that can not be resolved on 1st line support are allocated to the correct resolution team
- Monitoring outstanding tickets and ensure that customers are updated promptly
The successful candidate will ideally have a background in an IT support/1st line/ Service Desk Analyst role with a strong understanding of IT networks and fundamentals. However, we will also consider those with B2B customer/client experience with interest in IT.
In return the company is offering a competitive salary and a range of company benefits, plus a diverse and international workforce.
For more information or to apply, please submit your CV via this website today.
Park Street People Ltd is an Equal Opportunities Employer. We do not discriminate on the grounds of age, race, gender, disability, creed or sexual orientation and comply with all relevant UK legislation. We are acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this role.
Want to earn up to £500? *
*Terms and conditions apply
£27,000 to £32,000 (£34,700.00 OTE)