Reference: 08505 Job Type: Permanent Date Posted: 16 October 2019
Job Type: Permanent
Date Posted: 16 October 2019
With a passion for technology and code you will be part of an ecommerce software services support team who combine technical knowledge/expertise with a high-quality service provision.
You will be joining a team with great prospects and the opportunity to provide technical software support to enterprise level clients. With the capacity to problem solve and take decisions on escalations you will be highly capable and rational with logical methods of working
- Field Customer Support queries across EMEA
- Study their ecommerce focused product range and become a knowledge specialist
- Liaise internationally with other CSRs and Technical Account Managers to report on issues and the service relationship with clients
- Work with clients to configure the software effectively enabling them to engage better with our services
- Troubleshoot client technical issues with our service and provide resolution
- Fluency in French
- Qualifications/degree in Computer Science or Programming
- You will have proven ability to assimilate a technical discipline
- Experience in a technical software support role on an international basis is essential
- Knowledge of a programming language: C++, C# VB or .Net, Java, ASP is required
- Excellent communication skills with an emphasis on presenting information in a coherent and calm manner is essential to success in this role
Based in Reading, our client is commutable by both car and public transport from towns throughout Berkshire, Hampshire, Surrey, Oxfordshire and Buckinghamshire (including Reading, Bracknell, Wokingham, Ascot, Camberley, Windsor, Newbury, Oxford, Maidenhead, Slough, Farnborough and Aldershot).
Park Street People Ltd does not discriminate on the grounds of age, race, gender, disability, creed or sexual orientation and complies with all relevant UK legislation. We are acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this role.
Want to earn up to £500? *
*Terms and conditions apply