Reference: 07186 Job Type: Permanent Date Posted: 12 April 2018
Job Type: Permanent
Date Posted: 12 April 2018
We are looking for a native level/fluent French and/or Spanish AR/Credit Collections Team Leader to join the EMEA financial shared service centre for an international manufacturer with $6 billion annual revenue.
Reporting to the Credit Manager, you'll be responsible for the supervision of the French and Spanish credit collections teams, operating with a hands on approach to the role through proactive collection of overdue debt, reducing the DSO and managing credit limits.
This is a lovely opportunity for those from a collections or credit risk background, with some management/supervision/team lead experience, looking to join a long-sighted business that will allow you to diversify in the future.
- You should be driven and personable, with strong numeric and problem-solving qualities.
- Basic-intermediate Excel is required; SAP is desirable, but non-essential.
- Experience in an EMEA/European SSC (or BPO) is desirable.
- Management/Supervisory/Team Lead experience is a must.
People relocating within the UK or from mainland Europe are more than welcomed and there is accommodation available locally, but should note that a car will likely be necessary on a longer-term basis - those with a driving licence are therefore preferable!
The company prides itself on family values, a strong sense of inclusion and allowing individuals to gain exposure to other business areas. Set in the beautiful rural county of Gloucestershire in a modern office, this is a great long-term opportunity.
~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~
Due to the high levels of interest in the particular vacancy only successful applicants will be contacted. Park Street People Ltd is an Equal Opportunities Employer.
We do not discriminate on the grounds of age, race, gender, disability, creed or sexual orientation and comply with all relevant UK legislation. We are acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this role.
Want to earn up to £500? *
*Terms and conditions apply
Negotiable + Benefits
- Opportunity for those looking to join a world-class organisation
- Suitable for AP/PL/Invoicing Clerks/Assistants
- Wonderful Cotswolds location
- Modern and relatively new EMEA SSC - international manufacturer of $6 billion turnover