Reference: 06256 Job Type: Permanent Date Posted: 1 September 2016
Job Type: Permanent
Date Posted: 1 September 2016
French speakers required!!! An opportunity has come up for a native-level French speaker as a 1st Line Support Representative with a market-leading technology and consulting solutions provider.
The role will focus on supporting their French customer base who require technical support for different issues. Utilising a helpdesk ticketing system, you'll have key SLA's to achieve on a daily basis in respect of response times as and when issues are occurring.
Support will be through a mixture of resolving and identifying issues either by phone or email. This will suit someone who is intuitive, keen to assist and technically minded. An ideal candidate would have experience within a technical support role beforehand but a fluent speaker of French with strong customer service skills along with having the ability to learn quickly about technical areas will also be suitable for this position.
Due to the level of training and time invested in their employees, this should very much be seen as a long-term option. If you are technically-minded or have technical experience, there is scope to move into more technical roles such as 2nd line and security analysts & engineers, as well as supervisory/team lead positions for those less technically-inclined.
I look forward to receiving your application via this website today.
~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~
Due to the high levels of interest in the particular vacancy only successful applicants will be contacted.
Park Street People Ltd is an Equal Opportunities Employer. We do not discriminate on the grounds of age, race, gender, disability, creed or sexual orientation and comply with all relevant UK legislation. We are acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this role.
Want to earn up to £500? *
*Terms and conditions apply
- Unique opportunity within the translation industry
- Degree in Chemistry or Biochemistry required
- Chance to combine your industry experience with your love of languages
- Diverse multilingual working environment
- Permanent, office based role
£25,000 to £27,000 (£10,000.00 OTE)
London - South West
- Fast growing tech start-upcompany
- Entrepreneurial working environment
- Great earning potential with realistictargets
- Modern office with an amazing roof terrace
- Energetic, ambitious environment with great social activities
- PERFECT role forHUNGRY graduate calibre candidates who want fast career progression
£21,000 + Benefits
- Established company
- Industry training provided
- Competitive salary
- Friendly team