Reference: 08697 Job Type: Contract Date Posted: 5 March 2020
Job Type: Contract
Date Posted: 5 March 2020
We are recruiting for a French Sales/Supply Chain Coordinator to join the UK Head Office for an internationally leading manufacturer within their market.
If you speak native level/fluent French and have either studied a degree/Bachelors/BTS or above in Supply Chain/Logistics/Trade, or have experience in this type of role, we are interested to hear from you.
You will be responsible for coordinating the delivery/transportation of goods from the company warehouses to business customers in France, ensuring you are working in agreement with SLAs and managing the Master Data across their old ERP and SAP, which is currently being implemented.
You must speak business fluent English in addition to native level French and will either live in the South-East, Berkshire, Hampshire, Surrey area, or be happy to relocate. The office is easily commutable from Basingstoke train station.
They offer excellent benefits in addition to a competitive salary, strong staff retention rate and opportunities to move both within the UK office and internationally.
Please note that this is initially offered on a 6-9 month fixed term contract.
If you feel like this matches your criteria and skill set, apply today!
Park Street People Ltd is an Equal Opportunities Employer. We do not discriminate on the grounds of age, race, gender, disability, creed or sexual orientation and comply with all relevant UK legislation. We are acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this role
Want to earn up to £500? *
*Terms and conditions apply
£25,000 to £29,000 + Benefits
- Global, market-leading freight services company
- Friendly and supportive team
- Fantastic benefits
£16.00 per hour + Holiday Pay
- You want to work for a company which values a healthy work-life balance
- You are looking for a fast-moving, busy, customer focused administration position
- You enjoy working in purchasing, logistics or supply chain departments
- Globally recognised, household brand
- Multilingual UK & EMEA office
- Genuine growth & role development opportunities
- Minimum 2 days/week in the office