Reference: 06716 Job Type: Permanent Date Posted: 6 June 2017
Job Type: Permanent
Date Posted: 6 June 2017
Are you seeking a new challenge and particularly keen on developing your career within a forward thinking digital business? If so this is an excellent opportunity for a fluent French speaker to join a company based in Central London office.
This role will involve gaining initial interest from prospective clients in advertising their work/business offering on a community website, focusing on self-promotion and increased marketing collateral for the target customer.
This role will ideally suit someone who truly wants to work for a company who will give you the necessary skills to build a long-term career in sales. They tend to hire graduate-calibre candidates (non-grads with sales skills are of course going to be considered suitable) who can show they are adaptable and strong-willed.
With this particular hire, you will be working with the French market so you need to be able to communicate effectively in business level French. Naturally you'll be tech-savvy and comfortable explaining digital solutions to all types of people. This is a business-to-business sales development role.
To apply or for further information please submit your CV via this website today.
Park Street People Ltd is an Equal Opportunities Employer. We do not discriminate on the grounds of age, race, gender, disability, creed or sexual orientation and comply with all relevant UK legislation. We are acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this role.
Tags: Graduate, Graduate Sales, Hipster, Beard, Skinny Jeans, Sales Executive, New Business, Digital Sales, New Media Sales, Advertising Sales, Graduate Opportunity
Want to earn up to £500? *
*Terms and conditions apply
£24,000 to £26,000 (£50,000.00 OTE)
- Marketing driven sales role
- Promoting premium paid solutions to free, existing users
- You want to thrive in a fun and competitive, yet team oriented environment
- You'll have a great sense of humour and will be a real people person who's full of energy and positivity
£25,000 to £28,000 (£45,000.00 OTE)
- Award-winning disruptive cloud HCM provider
£20,000 to £22,000 (£30,000.00 OTE)
- Industry leading website / online community
- Start your sales career in a proactive lead generation role where you are offering a free advertising solution
- Work with a dynamic team in one of the most beautiful offices in London