Reference: 00064 Job Type: Permanent Date Posted: 27 June 2016
Job Type: Permanent
Date Posted: 27 June 2016
An innovative educational business is seeking a French speaking Content Writer to work from their central Windsor office.
The successful candidate will be responsible for writing and copy editing mathematics instruction materials, mathematical problems and solution documentation for both learners and teachers.
The successful candidate will be a native level French speaker and be educated to degree level (or equivalent) in mathematics. You will possess a clear writing style and be able to create appropriate content for the learners aged 4 - 18. You will have good attention to detail, possess good time management and problem solving skills.
If you wish to discuss this exciting opportunity in more detail, please call Jenny on 01753 830 706 or submit your CV via this website today.
Park Street People Ltd is an Equal Opportunities Employer. We do not discriminate on the grounds of age, race, gender, disability, creed or sexual orientation and comply with all relevant UK legislation. We are acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this role.
Want to earn up to £500? *
*Terms and conditions apply
- Unique opportunity within the translation industry
- Degree in Chemistry or Biochemistry required
- Chance to combine your industry experience with your love of languages
- Diverse multilingual working environment
- Permanent, office based role
£21,000 + Benefits
- Established company
- Industry training provided
- Competitive salary
- Friendly team
£9.00 per hour
London - West
- International environment
- Friendly team
- Modern offices
- Temporary contract offered on a project by project basis