Reference: 06857 Job Type: Permanent Date Posted: 12 September 2017
Job Type: Permanent
Date Posted: 12 September 2017
A well-known brand with offices in Hampshire is currently recruiting a Marketing Executive with French language skills. The role is predominantly office based, however will involve some international travel as and when required.
As a Marketing Executive you will be responsible for the regional implementation of Pan European marketing strategies within the territory ensuring the execution of go to market plans and strategic marketing objectives.
Activities will include, but will not be limited to:
- Management of key accounts in the territory
- Act as a regional marketing expert reporting on local trends and activity which affect the company’s competitiveness within the market place
- In conjunction with the Key Account Manager help to build a marketing calendar for each customer
- Provide support to field accounts in the territory and account manage selected accounts.
- Ensure all marketing activity is aligned to pan European commercial and strategic objectives
- Track and measure marketing activity within each the account to ensure ROI and to quantify marketing activity.
- Take ownership of events and trade shows
In return the company is offering a competitive salary, range of benefits and the opportunity to work in an excellent team environment.
For more information or to apply for this position, please submit your CV via this website today.
Park Street People Ltd does not discriminate on the grounds of age, race, gender, disability, creed or sexual orientation and complies with all relevant UK legislation. We are acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this role
Want to earn up to £500? *
*Terms and conditions apply
£11.00 per hour + Holiday Pay
- Home based
- Working on French markets generating qualified business leads for global IT companies
- Using advanced communication skills to verify and qualify and gather information by phone
£9.00 per hour
London - West
- International environment
- Friendly team
- Modern offices
- Temporary contract offered on project by project basis
£24,265 + Benefits
- French and English speaking position
- Established company
- Competitive salary and benefits package
- Friendly team and working environment