Reference: 07187 Job Type: Temporary Date Posted: 13 April 2018
Job Type: Temporary
Date Posted: 13 April 2018
Do you speak fluent French and love gaming? Then this could be the perfect position for you! Our client is looking for a fluent French speaker to test their games and report back with any linguistic flaws and bugs on a temporary contract. You may also need to translate from English into French when necessary, so an excellent level of both languages is required.
The ideal candidate will not only have excellent linguistic capabilities but also a keen eye of detail, the ability to complete tasks in a timely manner and be a team player. Knowledge/experience of French gaming vocabulary would be incredibly useful.
With a competitive salary, this is a chance to do something you love whilst giving you the opportunity to work in an international, friendly team.
Please apply via this website to be considered for this role. Due to time constraints, only successful applicants will be contacted for these specific vacancies.
Park Street People Ltd is an Equal Opportunities Employer. We do not discriminate on the grounds of age, race, gender, disability, creed or sexual orientation and comply with all relevant UK legislation. We are acting as an Employment Business in relation to this role.
Want to earn up to £500? *
*Terms and conditions apply
- Unique opportunity within the translation industry
- Degree in Chemistry or Biochemistry required
- Chance to combine your industry experience with your love of languages
- Diverse multilingual working environment
- Permanent, office based role
£9.25 per hour
- Incredibly multilingual environment
- Convenient East Croydon location
- Suitable for keen gamers, those out of work and localisation experience
- Ideal for students
- B2B French, Italian and English speaking role
- Training provided
- Easily commutable by car and public transport