Reference: 07187 Job Type: Temporary Date Posted: 13 April 2018
Job Type: Temporary
Date Posted: 13 April 2018
Do you speak fluent French and love gaming? Then this could be the perfect position for you! Our client is looking for a fluent French speaker to test their games and report back with any linguistic flaws and bugs on a temporary contract. You may also need to translate from English into French when necessary, so an excellent level of both languages is required.
The ideal candidate will not only have excellent linguistic capabilities but also a keen eye of detail, the ability to complete tasks in a timely manner and be a team player. Knowledge/experience of French gaming vocabulary would be incredibly useful.
With a competitive salary, this is a chance to do something you love whilst giving you the opportunity to work in an international, friendly team.
Please apply via this website to be considered for this role. Due to time constraints, only successful applicants will be contacted for these specific vacancies.
Park Street People Ltd is an Equal Opportunities Employer. We do not discriminate on the grounds of age, race, gender, disability, creed or sexual orientation and comply with all relevant UK legislation. We are acting as an Employment Business in relation to this role.
Want to earn up to £500? *
*Terms and conditions apply
£24,265 + Benefits
- French and English speaking position
- Established company
- Competitive salary and benefits package
- Friendly team and working environment
£22,500 + Benefits
- Full training provided
- Modern offices
- Great company culture
- Easily commutable by train from London in less than 30 minutes
£20,000 to £23,000 + Benefits
- Friendly, professional customer service role (non-call centre)
- Role requires a fluent speaker of English, French and German
- Dynamic and driven team in a business which is going through an exciting period of change