Reference: 06583 Job Type: Temporary Date Posted: 7 March 2017
Job Type: Temporary
Date Posted: 7 March 2017
Our client, an international company based in Reading are currently recruiting for a French speaking Lead Generation Representative to join their team on an ongoing temporary contract.
This role is working for a leading IT vendor so is an ideal opportunity for someone looking to transition into a fast moving, sales role in a global business.
The successful applicant must be a proactive self starter who is not afraid to pick up the phone and make outbound calls. While experience within telemarketing / lead generation / sales is desirable; the company will provide training for somebody who can demonstrate the right attributes and attitude to be successful within the role.
A fluent level of French and English is essential as these calls will be primarily focused on the French market. English must be fluent for training & interview purposes.
If you would like to apply for this position, please submit your CV via this website today.
Park Street People Ltd is an Equal Opportunities Employer. We do not discriminate on the grounds of age, race, gender, disability, creed or sexual orientation and comply with all relevant UK legislation. We are acting as an Employment Business in relation to this role.
Want to earn up to £500? *
*Terms and conditions apply
£20,000 to £23,000 (£11,000.00 OTE)
- Great training and development
- Long-term temp opportunity
- Fluent Dutch speaker
- Fast paced, multilingual vendor side team
£20,000 to £25,000
- Excellent opportunity to work with an European Client base
- Great chance to utilise and develop existing language skills
- Working with a fantastic sales team to expand and grow with European focus
£20,000 to £23,000 + Benefits
- Friendly, professional customer service role (non-call centre)
- Role requires a fluent speaker of English, French and German
- Dynamic and driven team in a business which is going through an exciting period of change