Reference: 07533 Job Type: Temporary Date Posted: 21 December 2018
Job Type: Temporary
Date Posted: 21 December 2018
Our client, an established outsourcing business based in West London is seeking a French Translator to join their team on a temporary basis to start as soon as possible (two month contract in January and February 2019).
The Translator will be responsible for translating in-game and other promotional texts, websites, or manuals using English and French. You will ensure translations are consistent with the source text, they are grammatically correct and culturally appropriate for the target market.
The successful candidate will possess fluent French and English language skills and you will have a keen eye for detail. An interest in gaming or experience translating in the games industry would be highly desirable.
In return, the role pays a competitive hourly rate of pay and the opportunity to work in a dynamic working environment.
For more information, or to apply please submit your CV via this website today.
- Rate of pay = £8.48 (basic) + £1.02 (holiday pay) per hour
- Contract length = Jan & Feb 2019
Park Street People Ltd is an Equal Opportunities Employer. We do not discriminate on the grounds of age, race, gender, disability, creed or sexual orientation and comply with all relevant UK legislation. We are acting as an Employment Business in relation to this role.
Want to earn up to £500? *
*Terms and conditions apply
£9.00 per hour
London - West
- International environment
- Friendly team
- Modern offices
- Temporary contract offered on a project by project basis
From £20,000 + Benefits
- Established company
- Competitive salary and benefits
- Easily accessible by public transport
£9.35 per hour
- Incredibly multilingual environment
- Convenient East Croydon location
- Suitable for keen gamers, students, those out of work and localisation experience
- Ongoing & future projects to be offered