Reference: 07660 Job Type: Temporary Date Posted: 14 March 2019
Job Type: Temporary
Date Posted: 14 March 2019
We are recruiting for native level French speaking Video Games Quality Assurance Testers, for their night shifts from 5pm onwards.
You will be joining an incredibly multilingual office of enthusiastic gamers, playing games all day to check for linguistic errors, including grammar, gender, syntax etc and reporting these bugs for correction.
Ideally you'll have experience playing on PC and/or PlayStation, particularly with RPG (Role Playing Games), or at least be happy to play those sorts of games on a daily basis.
The role is offered on an ongoing project basis, which means hours are not guaranteed - it's therefore suitable for those out of work at the moment.
Based next to East Croydon station – direct trains from central London, including:
- London Victoria in 17 minutes via Clapham Junction;
- London Bridge in 14 minutes;
- London St Pancras via Blackfriars on City Thameslink)
And from the South, including:
- Gatwick Airport, Uckfield, East Grinstead, Caterham, Redhill etc.
It is also walkable from West Croydon station in about 15 minutes, plus plenty of local buses.
If you're interested to find out more, apply today!
Due to time constraints, only successful applicants will be contacted for these specific vacancies.
Park Street People Ltd is an Equal Opportunities Employer. We do not discriminate on the grounds of age, race, gender, disability, creed or sexual orientation and comply with all relevant UK legislation. We are acting as an Employment Business in relation to this role.
Want to earn up to £500? *
*Terms and conditions apply
£10.51 per hour
- Incredibly multilingual environment
- Convenient East Croydon location
- Suitable for keen gamers, those out of work and localisation experience
- Ideal for students
£23,500 + Benefits
- Full training provided
- Suitable for a recent graduate
- Starting salary of £23,500 + benefits
- Excellent working environment
- Unique opportunity within the translation industry
- Degree in Chemistry or Biochemistry required
- Chance to combine your industry experience with your love of languages
- Diverse multilingual working environment
- Permanent, office based role