Reference: 08670 Job Type: Permanent Date Posted: 18 February 2020
Job Type: Permanent
Date Posted: 18 February 2020
An established services provider based in Oxford is seeking a Customer Support Advisor with French language skills to join their customer support team on a permanent, full time basis.
Working in a small and friendly team, you will be responsible for providing an outstanding level of customer service to the company’s extensive database of clients based throughout the world, providing support to both new and existing customers.
As a Customer Support Advisor you will be a team player, responsible for communicating with customers by phone and in writing, registering customer details and maintaining records using both your French and English language skills. In addition you will receive and process orders and support in the handling of returned orders and the raising of credit notes.
The ideal candidate will have an excellent telephone manner combined with B2B customer service experience.
Full training will be provided and the role offers a competitive salary, along with a range of company benefits too.
For further information, please submit your CV via this website today.
Park Street People Ltd is an Equal Opportunities Employer. We do not discriminate on the grounds of age, race, gender, disability, creed or sexual orientation and comply with all relevant UK legislation. We are acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this role.
Want to earn up to £500? *
*Terms and conditions apply
- Established, yet growing organisation
- Multilingual, corporate office environment
- Competitive salary
£20,000 to £23,000
- Team focused and collaborative environment
- Innovative business with great developmental potential
- A varied and engaging role where you will really take ownership of your work
- Unique opportunity within the translation industry
- Chance to combine your telecommunications industry experience with your love of languages
- Diverse multilingual working environment