Reference: 08470 Job Type: Temporary Date Posted: 3 October 2019
Job Type: Temporary
Date Posted: 3 October 2019
We are looking for a Customer Service Representative with business proficient English + native level fluency (C1 minimum) in French, to join a modern contact centre on a temporary contract over the Christmas period initially, to support customers of a number of high-end, retail brands.
You will be dealing with customers of these brands directly via phone, email & live chat in relation to their orders and deliveries.
Naturally, relevant experience is desirable, but character and professionalism are of far more importance.
For those out of work, it means some money coming up to the gift-giving period (plus double pay Sundays!). For others, it's the possibility to gain your first UK, office experience, which could be invaluable to your future career. Although initially until January 2020, there may well be scope for extension thereafter.
Please note, you need to be available:
- to work on a shift pattern between 7am-7pm, Monday-Friday + weekends for occasional shifts;
- throughout the Christmas period, with no holidays until the new year;
- to start training on 28th October.
Based near Basingstoke train station and the shopping centre, this is easily accessibly via public transport, including Reading, Farnborough, Woking, Winchester, Andover. There is additionally the Basingstoke Park & Ride for those driving
Apply here today for more information.
~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~
Park Street People Ltd is an Equal Opportunities Employer. We do not discriminate on the grounds of age, race, gender, disability, creed or sexual orientation and comply with all relevant UK legislation. We are acting as an Employment Business in relation to this role.
Keywords: Customer Service, Customer Support, Retail, Sales Assistant, Contact Centre
Want to earn up to £500? *
*Terms and conditions apply
£21,000 to £22,000
- Great role for work/life balance
- Globally recognisable brand name
- Working in an appealing industry sector
- Varied and busy, customer service role
£21,000 to £22,000
- Friendly, professional customer service role (non-call centre)
- Role requires a fluent speaker of English and German
- Dynamic and driven team in a business which is going through an exciting period of change
£21,000 to £25,000 + Benefits