Reference: 07167 Job Type: Temporary Date Posted: 28 March 2018
Job Type: Temporary
Date Posted: 28 March 2018
This is a high-end, UK, retail brand who are looking for a native level/fluent French Customer Service Representative to join their modern, multilingual contact centre for a minimum of 3 months on an ongoing temporary contract.
You'll be representing a very well-known brand, dealing with their customers directly via phone and email in relation to their orders and deliveries to deliver optimal customer service.
Naturally, relevant experience is desirable, but character and professionalism are of far more importance (in addition to the language skills, of course!).
For those out of work, it means some ongoing employment, the opportunity to work for a respected brand and enhance your employability. For others, it's the possibility to gain UK, office experience which could be invaluable to your career.
Based near Basingstoke train station, there's plenty of short-term accommodation around and parking for those already local. Don't hesitate to apply today for more information!
~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~
Please apply via this website to be considered for this role. Due to time constraints, only successful applicants will be contacted for these specific vacancies.
Park Street People Ltd is an Equal Opportunities Employer. We do not discriminate on the grounds of age, race, gender, disability, creed or sexual orientation and comply with all relevant UK legislation. We are acting as an Employment Business in relation to this role.
Want to earn up to £500? *
*Terms and conditions apply
£20,000 to £23,000 + Benefits
- Friendly, professional customer service role (non-call centre)
- Role requires a fluent speaker of English, French and German
- Dynamic and driven team in a business which is going through an exciting period of change
- International company
- Opportunity to break into the gaming industry
- Fun and friendly, modern offices close to city centre
- Use your language skills in a vibrant team
£9.50 to £11.00 per hour + Holiday Pay
- Multilingual customer service environment
- Open plan, modern environment
- Possibility to gain initial UK, office based experience
- Internationally recognised brand