Reference: 06363 Job Type: Permanent Date Posted: 25 October 2016
Job Type: Permanent
Date Posted: 25 October 2016
This internationally recognised FMCG company are looking for a fluent/ native level French speaker to join their European shared service centre (SSC) in Somerset.
Offering you a multilingual and international environment, the opportunity to put an internationally recognized name on your CV and experience that will enable you to start a career in accounting/ finance, this position should be of interest to anyone with the language skills.
This role is offered on a permanent contract.
What do you require?
All we are primarily looking for are strong communication skills. Ideally, you’ll be of graduate calibre and have studied a finance related degree (finance, accounting, business, economics etc), but even if not you can be considered. Ideal professional experience will lie in a customer oriented role, from having worked in a bank to a call centre.
What can they offer?
On top of great career prospects, they are offering a competitive salary and company benefits that include 25 days + bank holidays, life insurance and annual Christmas bonuses (applicable as of the year after start). What have you got to lose? Apply today.
Please apply via this website to be considered for this role. Due to time constraints, only successful applicants will be contacted for these specific vacancies.
Park Street People Ltd is an Equal Opportunities Employer. We do not discriminate on the grounds of age, race, gender, disability, creed or sexual orientation and comply with all relevant UK legislation. We are acting as an Employment Business in relation to this role.
Want to earn up to £500? *
*Terms and conditions apply
£26,000 to £28,000 + Benefits
- Multilingual, EMEA shared service centre environment
- Internationally recognised FMCG company
- 4 time winner of 'Best Workplace' in their category in the past 5 years
- Plenty of scope for contract renewal/ permanent roles
Negotiable + Benefits
- Opportunity for those looking to gain experience in international company
- Suitable for those with entry level accounting experience
- Wonderful Cotswolds location
- Modern and relatively new EMEA SSC - international manufacturer of $6 billion turnover