Reference: 08696 Job Type: Permanent Date Posted: 5 March 2020
Job Type: Permanent
Date Posted: 5 March 2020
Are you a native level French speaker? Do you have a backbone, tact and diplomacy and the ability to resolve complex, often emotionally charged situations and turn them into a financial win? If so, this could be the role for you.
Our client are currently based in a co-working space in Aldgate, E1. Using innovative new software that scans the internet for instances of unlicenced use of digital imagery that results in copyright infringement.
Working on behalf of some major international clients, the role requires a firm, but diplomatic approach to the companies that have committed the infringement, to explain in clear and understandable terminology what has happened and what payment is owed to settle the matter.
You will be contacting businesses via phone and email to inform and chase royalty payments, therefore should be comfortable with difficult, phone-based communication.
An incredibly interesting role that will provide different and unique challenges each day. The role is offered on a permanent contract.
Desirable experience includes:
- Collections (debt or credit)
- Negociation or (para)legal
+ this should be B2B (business-to-business)
The role will pay a basic day of £20,000 per annum + commission of up to £1,250 per month (£15k annually); your minimum expected performance should equate to £250 commission/per month (£3k annually).
If this sounds like an interesting challenge to you, apply here today!
~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~
Please apply via this website to be considered for this role. Due to time constraints, only successful applicants will be contacted for these specific vacancies. Park Street People Ltd is an Equal Opportunities Employer. We do not discriminate on the grounds of age, race, gender, disability, creed or sexual orientation and comply with all relevant UK legislation. We are acting as an Employment Business in relation to this role.
Want to earn up to £500? *
*Terms and conditions apply
£25,000 to £28,000 (£12,000.00 OTE)
- Long-term temp opportunity with commission payable on quarterly basis
- Fluent French speaker
- Perfect role to develop your sales career
- Fast paced, multilingual vendor side team
£12.00 to £14.00 per hour + Holiday Pay
- Global company with a people centric focus
- Working as part of an EMEA sales team
- Contract role with potential for progression
- Excellent earning potential
Negotiable + Benefits
- Opportunity for those looking to join a world-class organisation
- Suitable for AP/PL/Invoicing Clerks/Assistants
- Wonderful Cotswolds location
- Modern and relatively new EMEA SSC - international manufacturer of $6 billion turnover