Reference: 08564 Job Type: Temporary Date Posted: 28 November 2019
Job Type: Temporary
Date Posted: 28 November 2019
Why you want to join this company:
- Home based for 35 hours per week
- Outbound lead generation/qualification work
- Working on behalf of market leading technology businesses
- The core focus of the role is to conduct strategic and consultative business conversations with C Level decision makers at French organisations
- Outbound calling to confirm and verify contact and business information
- Generate and qualify high quality leads and information
- As required you will source contact information as required
What you need to apply:
- IT sales/Telemarketing experience across the IT, technology, financial services, telecommunications and legal sectors is highly advantageous.
- Outbound calling experience
- Fluent French speaker
- Excellent attention to detail and Microsoft Excel skills
- Extremely self-motivated and have a results-driven and proactive attitude.
- To be considered you must be prepared to commit to working from home.
- You will need to have your own PC/Laptop and broadband
Keywords: Lead generation, Telemarketing, lead development, sales development, business development, lead qualification, appointment setting, technology, IT software, data storage, sales, business leads, French, Francais, Développement des affaires, Ventes, IT sales
If this sounds like the ideal next step in your career and you would like to find out more about this great opportunity, please call Jocelyn Chapman on 01753 834866 or email Jocelyn@parkstreetpeople.com
Park Street People Ltd is an Equal Opportunities Employer. We do not discriminate on the grounds of age, race, gender, disability, creed or sexual orientation and comply with all relevant UK legislation. We are acting as an Employment Business in relation to this role.
Want to earn up to £500? *
*Terms and conditions apply
£35,000 to £45,000