Job Type: Permanent
Date Posted: 17 November 2020
- New role due to rapid company growth
- Option of permanent or contractor
- Hackney Central/London Fields location
- Great opportunity for those from a debt collection background looking to move into something new
Are you a native level French speaker? Do you have a backbone, tact and diplomacy and the ability to diffuse and resolve complex, often emotionally charged situations? We are looking for a native French Debt Collector to join an innovative company in Aldgate, London.
The company uses software that scans the internet for instances of unlicenced use of digital imagery that results in copyright infringement. Working on behalf of some major international clients, the role requires a firm, but diplomatic approach to the companies that have committed the infringement, to explain in clear and understandable terminology what has happened and what payment is owed to settle the matter.
You will be contacting businesses via phone, email and letter to inform and chase royalty payments, therefore should be comfortable with difficult, phone-based communication. As such, we are looking for someone from a strong debt collection background, ideally with business to business experience.
An incredibly interesting role that will provide different and unique challenges each day. The role is offered on either a permanent contract (with £20,000 basic + commission, with 1st year OTE
There is flexibility to work from home or in the modern offices, with the preference being for office-based if possible for the first few weeks of training.
If this sounds like an interesting challenge to you, apply here today!
~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~
Please apply via this website to be considered for this role. Due to time constraints, only successful applicants will be contacted for these specific vacancies. Park Street People Ltd is an Equal Opportunities Employer. We do not discriminate on the grounds of age, race, gender, disability, creed or sexual orientation and comply with all relevant UK legislation. We are acting as an Employment Business in relation to this role.
Want to earn up to £500? *
*Terms and conditions apply
£26,000 to £27,000 + Benefits
- Multilingual, EMEA shared service centre environment
- Internationally recognised FMCG company
- 2016 winner of 'Best Workplace' in their category and ranked for the past 5 years
- Plenty of scope for contract renewal/ permanent roles
- Initial contract until July 2021 (likely extension beyond that)