Reference: 07550 Job Type: Permanent Date Posted: 15 January 2019
Job Type: Permanent
Date Posted: 15 January 2019
Our client, a global organisation based in Winnersh Triangle are seeking a Multilingual Customer Service Administrator to join their team on a permanent basis.
To be successful in this role you will need to have excellent communication skills in English as well as two of the following languages: Spanish, French or Italian.
As a Customer Service Administrator working to Service Level agreements, your responsibilities will include liaising with clients by phone and email ensuring transactions are handled efficiently, escalating any issues as required. The role will involve data entry, therefore the successful candidate will need to possess excellent attention to detail to ensure accuracy of the data being processed. The company will offer training on an ongoing basis to maintain knowledge of the company's programs and a thorough understating of their products and services.
You will need to be PC literate and fully competent with Microsoft Excel and Word. Previous telephone and customer service experience will be highly desirable for this particular role. In return this company offers a competitive salary, benefits and training.
Park Street People Ltd is an Equal Opportunities Employer. We do not discriminate on the grounds of age, race, gender, disability, creed or sexual orientation and comply with all relevant UK legislation. We are acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this role.
Want to earn up to £500? *
*Terms and conditions apply
£30,000 to £35,000 + Benefits
- High growth tech company
- Company partners with businesses from startups to global giants
- Ideally suited to a detail-orientated sales operations professional, used to working in the IT sector
£9.00 per hour
London - West
- International environment
- Friendly team
- Modern offices
- Temporary contract offered on a project by project basis
£35,000 to £40,000 (£25,000.00 OTE)
- Warm sales role (selling training services to existing customers)
- 100% home-based (you must be based in United Kingdom)
- Excellent earning potential
- Ideally suited to a French native (business fluency minimum) combined with fluency in Spanish & English
- Comfortable selling within existing accounts but doesn't want cold business development