Reference: 07550 Job Type: Permanent Date Posted: 15 January 2019
Job Type: Permanent
Date Posted: 15 January 2019
Our client, a global organisation based in Winnersh Triangle are seeking a Multilingual Customer Service Administrator to join their team on a permanent basis.
To be successful in this role you will need to have excellent communication skills in English as well as two of the following languages: Spanish, French or Italian.
As a Customer Service Administrator working to Service Level agreements, your responsibilities will include liaising with clients by phone and email ensuring transactions are handled efficiently, escalating any issues as required. The role will involve data entry, therefore the successful candidate will need to possess excellent attention to detail to ensure accuracy of the data being processed. The company will offer training on an ongoing basis to maintain knowledge of the company's programs and a thorough understating of their products and services.
You will need to be PC literate and fully competent with Microsoft Excel and Word. Previous telephone and customer service experience will be highly desirable for this particular role. In return this company offers a competitive salary, benefits and training.
Park Street People Ltd is an Equal Opportunities Employer. We do not discriminate on the grounds of age, race, gender, disability, creed or sexual orientation and comply with all relevant UK legislation. We are acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this role.
Want to earn up to £500? *
*Terms and conditions apply
£9.00 per hour
London - West
- International environment
- Friendly team
- Modern offices
- Temporary contract offered on a project by project basis
£30,000 to £35,000 (£50,000.00 OTE) + Benefits
- One of the fastest growing tech companies in the world
- Gartner magic quadrant leader
- Compelling reasons to join their business
- US onboarding during first 3 months
- Massive growth potential to AE / field based role within 2-3 years
£40,000 to £45,000 (£90,000.00 OTE) + Benefits
- One of the fastest growing global tech vendors; great time to join a company embarking on an incredible journey
- Gartner Magic Quadrant leader in their market
- Great base salary levels, share options in company with huge forecasted trajectory, great earning potential (OTE)
- Fantastic progression opportunities within 18 months in each role