Reference: 06612 Job Type: Permanent Date Posted: 23 March 2017
Job Type: Permanent
Date Posted: 23 March 2017
German speakers!! A vacancy has opened up for business fluent/graduate level speakers of German and English as a German Service Desk Representative, with a global, market-leading ICT security firm.
Joining one of the world's leading and fasting growing companies in the ICT Security sector, you'll get the benefit of a large volume of time committed to training their employees, allowing you to develop and become a specialist in a niche sector, along with a strong range of benefits to complement their close-knit team culture.
The role will focus on supporting their German & UK customer base with technical queries, using a helpdesk ticketing system in order to ensure a 1st class provision of customer service and resolution of queries.
This will suit someone who is intuitive, keen to assist and technically minded. An ideal candidate would have experience within a technical or customer support role before, but the language skills combined with strong customer service skills and the ability to learn quickly about technical areas are the most important skills required.
Bilingual speakers, language graduates and experienced professionals are all welcomed alike. We look forward to receiving your application via this website today.
~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~
Due to the high levels of interest in the particular vacancy only successful applicants will be contacted.
Park Street People Ltd is an Equal Opportunities Employer. We do not discriminate on the grounds of age, race, gender, disability, creed or sexual orientation and comply with all relevant UK legislation. We are acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this role.
Want to earn up to £500? *
*Terms and conditions apply
£11.00 per hour + Holiday Pay
- Multilingual customer service environment
- Open plan, modern environment
- Possibility to gain initial UK, office based experience
- Internationally recognised brands
- Temporary position
£25,000 to £27,000 (£10,000.00 OTE)
London - South West
- Fast growing tech start-upcompany
- Entrepreneurial working environment
- Great earning potential with realistictargets
- Modern office with an amazing roof terrace
- Energetic, ambitious environment with great social activities
- PERFECT role forHUNGRY graduate calibre candidates who want fast career progression
- Great team environment
- Career progression potential
- Part of a growing team working on their key service provision