Reference: 07158 Job Type: Permanent Date Posted: 16 March 2018
Job Type: Permanent
Date Posted: 16 March 2018
We are looking for a native level/fluent French Accounts Payable - Invoice Processing Clerk to join the EMEA financial shared service centre for an international manufacturer with $6 billion annual revenue.
Reporting to the Team Lead and supervisor, you'll be responsible for manually processing over 100 invoices daily, from sorting through by document type, matching , reviewing and sending.
You'll have direct communication with the Italian business unit and build a relationship with them to ensure they are keeping up-to-date with the process. You should therefore be personable and communicative.
This is a lovely opportunity for those who have perhaps studied accounting/finance at degree or CIMA/AAT etc or those with other accounting experience looking to make their break in the field.
- You should be driven and personable, with strong numeric and problem-solving qualities.
- Attention to detail/ accurate data entry is of paramount importance.
- Basic-intermediate Excel & SAP are desirable, but non-essential.
- Experience in an EMEA/European SSC (or BPO) is desirable.
- Examples of previous process improvements would be great.
People relocating within the UK or from mainland Europe are more than welcomed, but should note that a car will likely be necessary on a longer-term basis - those with a driving licence are therefore preferable!
The company prides itself on family values, a strong sense of inclusion and allowing individuals to gain exposure to other business areas. Set in the beautiful rural county of Gloucestershire in a modern office, this is a great long-term opportunity.
~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~
Due to the high levels of interest in the particular vacancy only successful applicants will be contacted. Park Street People Ltd is an Equal Opportunities Employer.
We do not discriminate on the grounds of age, race, gender, disability, creed or sexual orientation and comply with all relevant UK legislation. We are acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this role.
Want to earn up to £500? *
*Terms and conditions apply
£24,000 to £27,000 + Benefits
- Globally recognised, household brands
- Multilingual shared service environment in head office
- Genuine growth opportunities
- Incredibly modern, easily accessible office
Negotiable + Benefits
- Opportunity for those looking to gain experience in AR/Credit Control
- Suitable for controllers, as well as those with AP or even customer service experience
- Wonderful Cotswolds location
- Modern and relatively new EMEA SSC - international manufacturer of $6 billion turnover
£28,000 to £32,000 + Benefits
- Multilingual, EMEA shared service centre environment
- Internationally recognised FMCG company
- 4 time winner of 'Best Workplace' in their category in the past 5 years
- Plenty of scope for contract renewal/ permanent roles