Reference: 06611 Job Type: Temporary Date Posted: 22 March 2017
Job Type: Temporary
Date Posted: 22 March 2017
This is a full time role assisting in the Family Placement Team to recruit foster families and plan and co-ordinate a range of recruitment initiatives to promote the service. DBS Certificate required.
Responsibilities will include, but not be limited to;
- Organising and delivering presentations, including public speaking to community groups
- Creating literature relating to fostering
- Collecting and analysing data from recruitment campaign
The successful candidate would be used to working on own initiative and have a driven focused approach.
For further information please call Sue on: 01753 830 706 or e-mail email@example.com
We do receive a high number of applications for our vacancies so we are not always able to individually contact every applicant.
If you do not hear from us within 7 days of applying, then we will not be processing your application further on this occasion.
Park Street People Ltd is an Equal Opportunities Employer. We do not discriminate on the grounds of age, race, gender, disability, creed or sexual orientation and comply with all relevant UK legislation. We are acting as an Employment Business in relation to this role.
Want to earn up to £500? *
*Terms and conditions apply
- Tremendous opportunity for personal growth and development
- Company focused on providing excellent training (both internal and external)
- Clear and structured path for career progression (target orientated)
- Parking available in Windsor (rare!)